Tomato and Corn Salad
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups fresh corn kernels or use kernels from 2-3 cooked or grilled cobs
- 2 cups halved grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta optional
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro, parsley or basil optional
- For the dressing:
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice or your vinegar of choice
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
Back to Recipes
- In a large skillet, heat the 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat. Stir in the corn and cook until soft, 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cool corn slightly and set aside.
- Or, if you are using leftover corn, on the cob, cut the kernels off.
- Whisk together the lemon juice or vinegar, olive oil and garlic in a small bowl.
- In a medium bowl, combine the tomatoes, cheese, herbs and corn. Toss the salad with the dressing and adjust seasonings as needed.