Carrot Rice Salad
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 cup parsley or carrot greens, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion or chives, or scallions
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds or chopped walnuts, or raisins, or a combination of these (optional)
For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar or balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, or orange juice
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp minced fresh ginger optional
- Salt and pepper to taste
Back to Recipes
- In a large bowl, toss the salad ingredients together.
- Mix the dressing ingredients separately, then pour over the salad.
- Toss to combine.