- 2 lbs potatoes
- 2 Tbsp white vinegar
- 1/2 cup celery, diced into 1/8 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup fresh dill or parsley, minced or 1 Tbsp dried
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt or mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup red onions, diced
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 hard boiled eggs, diced into 1/4 inch cubes
- Salt and pepper to taste
Back to Recipes
- Wash potatoes and cut into 3/4 inch pieces. Put potatoes and 2 teaspoons salt in a large pot and fill with enough water to cover potatoes. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to a simmer. Stir occasionally and simmer until potatoes are tender and can be easily skewered with a fork, about 8 minutes.
- Drain potatoes and transfer back to the pot. Toss potatoes with vinegar, celery, dill or parsley, yogurt or mayonnaise, onions, mustard, hard boiled eggs. Add salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour before serving.