Broccoli Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing
- 1 large crown Broccoli about 5 cups chopped
- 1/4 red onion about 1/2 cup diced
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Dijon, yellow mustard or a mix
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Pepper to taste
Back to Recipes
- Prepare the honey mustard dressing by stirring together mayonnaise, mustard, honey, vinegar, garlic powder, salt, and some pepper.
- Chop the broccoli into small pieces. Finely dice the red onion.
- Combine broccoli, onion, almonds, and dried cranberries in a large bowl with the dressing and stir to coat.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to eat.