Creamy Radish Salad
- 1 bunch radishes
- 1 big or 2 small cucumbers
- ¼ chives or green onion optional
- ½ cup sour cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
Back to Recipes
- Cut the cucumber in half lengthwise. If it contains seeds, scrape them out with a spoon and then cut cucumber into thin slices.
- Cut the radishes into thin slices and chop the chive or green onion if your using them. In a medium salad bowl, combine sliced cucumbers, sliced radishes and chopped green onion.
- Just before serving, add the sour cream and add salt to taste. Stir to coat the salad in dressing.
- In a medium salad bowl, combine sliced cucumbers, sliced radishes with sour cream, stir to coat. Add salt to taste.
- Sprinkle with chive or green onion.