Overnight oats are a simple and nourishing breakfast you can adjust to your taste with different ingredients.
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 cup plain or vanilla yogurt regular or Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup milk any kind works
- 2 Tbsp chopped walnuts
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon optional
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract optional
- Mash the banana in a bowl or jar that can be sealed.
- Add all other ingredients and stir well to combine.
- Close and refrigerate overnight or at least about 4 hours. Serve hot or cold.
- Eat within 2 or 3 days.
Back to Recipes
If you like it sweeter, add a little bit of sweetener, like honey or syrup. Other optional ingredients could be other fruit (fresh, frozen or canned), other nuts, seeds, peanut butter, or a few chocolate chips.