This roasted butternut squash is great as a side dish but you can also use it as a salad ingredient, or add it to pasta or pizza.
Roasted Butternut Squash
- 1 butternut squash peeled, seeded, and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 Tbsp olive oil or canola oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced (optional)
Back to Recipes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Toss butternut squash with olive oil and garlic in a large bowl or directly on a baking sheet. Season with salt and black pepper. Arrange coated squash in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven until squash is tender and lightly browned, 25 to 30 minutes.