Fennel and Orange Salad
- 1 large fennel bulb
- 2 medium oranges
- 1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar (or another vinegar you have on hand)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp dried cranberries
Back to Recipes
- Prepare the fennel by trimming the base of the bulb and removing any brown spots.
- Half the bulb lengthwise and remove the core. Thinly slice the fennel.
- Peel the orange, separate the segments and cut them in half.
- Mix olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper in a bowl before putting fennel and oranges into the dressing.
- Toss the salad and top with cranberries.