Creamy, crunchy, and easy to make – this salad ticks all the boxes for an early summer favorite.
Radish and Cucumber Salad
- 1 big or 2 small cucumbers
- 1 bunch radishes
- 1/4 cup chives or green onion optional
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- salt to taste
- Cut the cucumber in half lengthwise. If it contains seeds, scrape them out with a spoon and then cut cucumber into thin slices.
- Cut the radishes into thin slices and chop the chive or green onion if you are using them.
- In a medium salad bowl, combine sliced cucumbers, and radishes.
- Just before serving, add sour cream and salt to taste. Stir to coat the salad in dressing.
- Sprinkle with chive or green onion.
Back to Recipes
Notes: You can try Greek yogurt instead of sour cream for a lower fat option.