- 5 cups rhubarb stalks washed and diced
- 2 Tbsp white sugar
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1/3 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup brown sugar or honey
- 3 Tbsp butter very soft
- pinch salt optional
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon optional
- 1/2 tsp vanilla optional
Back to Recipes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease an oven-safe dish (pie pan or medium size casserole dish) with a little butter.
- Toss rhubarb chunks with sugar.
- Mix whole wheat flour, oats, brown sugar (or honey), soft butter, and seasonings with your fingers or a fork.
- Spread this mixture over rhubarb in baking pan.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until bubbly and lightly brown.