Turnip and Apple Salad
- 6 small purple-top turnips peeled, ends trimmed
- 1 large apple peeled and cored
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp sugar optional
- Grate the turnips and the apple.
- Add the lemon juice and toss to coat. This will help to prevent browning of the apple.
- Mix, oil, vinegar, and sugar and pour over the salad.
- Mix well and adjust seasoning.
Back to Recipes
You can make this salad with any number of turnips you might have. Just adjust the amount of dressing you use.