You should peel celeriac and beets before grating as the skins are a bit tough. You can also peel the carrots, but it is not necessary as long as they are well scrubbed.
- 1 cup carrots grated
- 1 cup grated celeriac or beets
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts sunflower seeds or raisins, or a combination of these (optional)
- Balsamic vinegar red wine vinegar, lemon juice, or any kind of salad dressing
Back to Recipes
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the grated vegetables and the nuts, seeds, or raisins (if using).
- Dress with a couple of tablespoons of vinegar, lemon juice, or the salad dressing of your choice.