Egg and Potato Bake
- 4 cups diced potatoes
- 1 onion minced
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil or canola oil
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tsp. thyme optional
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Grease a square baking pan or pie pan.
- Steam the potatoes until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Sauté the onion in the oil.
- Combine the potatoes and onion in the baking pan.
- Beat the eggs, then combine with the milk, thyme, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the egg mixture over the potatoes and onions. Bake until firm in the center, about 30 minutes.
Back to Recipes
You can sauté a chopped sweet pepper along with the onion.