Cheesy Zucchini Rounds
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1/2 tsp seasoning Italian seasoning, or just some garlic powder and/or dried basil and oregano
- Pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup cheese parmesan or other cheese of your choice
Back to Recipes
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Wash and dry zucchini and cut into 1/4 inch rounds.
- Place on a baking sheet and sprinkle on any seasoning of your choice. This is an optional step, use whatever you have and like.
- Top the rounds with parmesan (or other) cheese.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until cheese turn bubbly and lightly brown.